Our early childhood programs—including Early Head Start, Early Learn, Head Start, and Family Childcare Network—provide children, birth-5, with nurturing, educational environments where they can learn, grow, and thrive. We help parents of the children we serve develop skills to become effective caregivers and create nurturing home environments.
Early Childhood Programs
Early Head Start 22-23
Early Head Start provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enhance the earliest developmental needs from pregnancy to 3 years of age.
Early Childhood Partners & Supporters
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Family and Social Medicine and Pediatrics
- J.E. and Z.B Center for Children and Families at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Montefiore Medical Center Healthy Steps
- Bronx Healthy Start Partnership
- The Ackerman Institute for the Family
- Jewish Board of Children and Family Services, NYC Project Thrive Early Childhood, Mental Health
- Chances for Children, New York
- Right to Play - Play to the Core
- Teach for America