"As a supporter of KHCC, you're helping to create access and opportunities for our community’s children, youth, and adults in 2020 - a community of participants with the inherent ability and talent to flourish."
KHCC is a second home for 4,500 children, youth and families annually and whenever we struggle, we pull each other up. Through our programs and services, we act as a bridge between tough circumstances and the access needed to improve well-being:
- From Head Start to College and job search success
- Building bridges from trauma to empowerment
- Isolation to integrated, a welcoming space for special needs and typically developing individuals
- Language, job, skill, leadership and community building
- Critical resources provided to families in crisis
Innovation in the outdoors utilizing our garden through horticultural therapy, animal therapy, seed to plate exploration, and bee cultivation!
Resourceful with over 300 volunteers, 17 board members, 160 staff, internships with 7 higher education institutions, hundreds of thousands worth of in-kind/probono hours
We thank you for your generosity! As we look forward in this new year, we need you and others to continue to dig in to support families, youth and children at critical junctures in their lives. We welcome you to donate to support our critical services and reach out so that we can find the right opportunity for you to support and join us in our mission. We have real needs for many talents and contributions in 2020.
Happy New Year!