Title: ECS Part Time Data Manager (Non-Union)
Supervision: Program Director
Responsibilities: The ECS Data Manager is responsible for overall support to services that directly impact the children and families in the Early Childhood Services Department.
Essential job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall data collection systems used in ECS: ChildPlus and Teaching Strategies GOLD. These responsibilities include data entry, data monitoring, troubleshooting, staff training and assistance in the use of the system.
- Data that is collected via this system is enrollment, attendance, demographics, child health and nutrition, staff information and compliance tracking (including training), policy council and other volunteer hours tracking, in-kind tracking and the running of ongoing reports as needed for program planning and monitoring.
- Responsible for program recruitment efforts including the maintenance and organization of the waitlist.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques. Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Assist in the preparation of data for continuous improvement plan, Program Information Report, Community Needs Assessment and other reports as assigned.
- Provide reception coverage in the ECS building.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Director
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Advanced document and spreadsheet knowledge required, including mail merges and formulas, lookups, using MS Office and Google Suite.
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of database administration including MS Access
- Bilingual candidates preferred, but not required
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:30 -5:00 pm, with an hour meal break. Hours subject to change based on program needs.
Job Type: Part-time
MS Office and Google Suite: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week: