Who do you want to be today? Who do you want to be tomorrow? Be an artist, be an athlete, be a leader.
Teen Center is open to youth between the ages of 12 and 21.
The Tween Program offers youth in 6th to 8th grade activities tailored to their age group.
College Directions Program provides Bronx high school students with help applying to colleges and universities
- Free Dinner Every Day!
- Open Gym, Girl’s Gym, Basketball Teams
- Poetry and Dance
- Homework Support and Tutoring
- Teen Battle Chef
- Girl’s and Guy’s Groups
- Peer Mediation
- Access to computers and technology skill building
- Internship Opportunities through our Mentoring Projects
- Leadership Training
- Field Trips and Youth Events
- Access to all College Directions Program Services
Teen/Tween Gym Schedule
The Teen Center needs dedicated volunteer tutors! Join us!
Come Meet Our Dedicated Teen Center Staff!!
Jessica Cuevas, Teen Center Director – email@example.com -718.884.0700 ext.149
Sadie Mahoney, Chief Officer of Youth and Family Services – firstname.lastname@example.org -718.884.0700 ext.186