Our program provides free treatment to children in the Bronx, ages 3 to 21, and their families. All of our services are completely free. We do not require medical insurance and we customize the treatment and length of services according to the needs of each person.
The staff in our program consists of masters-level professionals trained in the treatment of trauma and is experienced in working with children and families.
We offer the following therapy services:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Groups for Children, Teens, and Non-offending Parents
- Support Groups for Parents and Caregivers
We also provide workshops and trainings:
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention for Children, Parents, and Professionals
- Sexual Harassment Workshops for Teens, Parents, and Professionals
- Date Rape Prevention for Teens
- Staff Training
We help children and families through advocacy:
- Office of Victim Services claim forms assistance
- Information and referral
- Collaboration with various agencies on needs of survivors
We offer individual therapy and group therapy to adult survivors of child sexual abuse and other types of trauma.
Parenting Journey is a 12-week workshop series to help parents break out of negative behavior patterns, learn to care for themselves and find support in their journey as caring parents. It is based on the belief that all parents want to be good parents, and assumes that people need an experience of feeling nurtured so they can nurture their children. Cycles of Parenting Journey are offered in English and Spanish several times a year during afternoon and evening hours. Childcare and a meal are provided as well.
Se habla Español!
Noris De Jesus-Patron, Director of Clinical Services
For referrals, call:
*We work with non-offending parents, guardians, and caregivers.