Do you need a safe, caring environment for your child during after school hours?
Is your child looking for afternoons filled with excitement, adventure, and fun?
Finding affordable, quality childcare is tough for busy parents. We offer a safe, educational haven where children can relax and thrive after a long day of school. Our passion, experience, and creativity makes our program an exciting experience for children and youth. We believe that the post-school hours are the perfect time for relaxation, play, and new experiences with friends. After four short hours, children leave our program satisfied because they’ve eaten a delicious snack and hot meal, tackled homework, and spent time with friends in structured, meaningful, and fun activities.
- Grades K-5/Ages 5-10
- Mondays-Fridays, 3-7pm
- Provides snack and a meal
- Program Cost: $3,000 Annual Fee
- Sibling Discount: $2,900 Annual Fee per Child
- $250 yearly transportation fee: for staff pick-ups from Ampark, P.S. 24, P.S. 310, & P.S. 95
- We accept ACD and HRA vouchers
- Homework time
- Educational, recreational, and cultural programs
- Arts & crafts
- Gardening & nutrition
- Computer instruction
- Service-learning opportunities
- Open gym
- Field trip
- Tween and Teen Program mentors, along with a collaboration from two local private schools
- Staff escort provided from some local schools
THE BRIDGE: SUMMER CAMP
Give your child a KHCC summer! We play, explore, run, scream, jump, stretch our limbs and soak up the offerings of this exciting universe. Sign them up to experience adventure with the Kingsbridge Heights Community Center’s The Bridge Summer Day Camp! Together, we travel, play, learn and explore the city and the world beyond. Contact Mr. Jackson or Ms. Polanco for more details. Learn more
We need dedicated volunteers! Join us!
Lamont Jackson, Director
Katherine Polanco, Program Assistant